We are always interested in purchasing your antique/vintage clothing and antique textile collections! The rare and beautiful is what we specialize in. Since 1985, Founder and Owner Carolyn Forbes, Carolyn Forbes/Textiles, has specialized in the sale and purchase of fine antique/vintage clothing and antique textiles. We take great pride and joy in collecting and purveying heirloom quality goods and offer to travel for local purchases, nationwide purchases, attic investigations and clean outs with experienced and educated personal to help you liquidate your holdings.
What we buy:
- Fancy women’s gowns and clothing from the 18th century thru the mid 20th century — especially designer and couture.
- Men’s evening and day wear from the 18th century to the mid 20th century — including old work wear.
- A wide variety of Antique textiles with a particular interest in fine hand done antique lace veils, shawls and lace clothing.
- Antique linens, fancy tablecloths and bed linens.
- Antique embroideries and weavings from near and far — European, Middle Eastern and Chinese.
- Traditional and ceremonial clothing from many cultures.
Carolyn Forbes/Textiles is located in New England, but offers consult and purchasing nationwide.
Send us photos and detailed information about the items you are looking to sell to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.